ABOUT MOCKTAIL PARTY
Swap your favorite cocktails with these plant-based mocktail alternatives!
Developed by two registered dietitians, the non-alcoholic drink recipes in Mocktail Party feature nutritious, all-natural ingredients with minimal sugar that you can easily find at any grocery store. The book also features valuable information about the benefits of an alcohol-free lifestyle, tips for sustainable mixology, and advice for ordering mocktails at a restaurant or bar. If you’re tired of hangovers and don’t want to drink sugar-loaded, processed sodas instead, then these healthy and delicious recipes are for you.
Mocktail Party includes recipes for every occasion:
• Classics like a Pal-no-ma and Aperol-less Spritz
• Drinks with a twist like Watermelon Mock-jito & Summer Jam Fresca
• Brunch favorites like No-Bull Bloody & Kiwi No-secco
• Dessert treats like Salted Carmel & Tiramisu Mock-tinis
• Frozen coolers like No Way Frose & Blueberry Acai Daiquiri
• Holiday beverages like Pumpkin Spice Latte & Warm Cider and Sage
Join the growing movement of health-conscious people who are cutting down on alcohol and opting to “make it a mocktail” instead.